• Report: #961942

Gametag.com
www.gametag.com Internet United States of America

Gametag.com Customer service is non-existent. Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved: Great Service

I submitted my account to this company for purchase about 3 weeks ago and they have not finished the completion of this transaction.  This company has taken my financial information and account information when it was submitted.  Their customer support on the website is misleading and non-existent.  There is no 24/7 live help chat and this company does not reply to emails you send them.  The FAQs on their website is misleading and timeframe stated are to allow them to make fraud before you can act.  There is only one way communication through email and that is if they find something wrong with accessing your account.  I have emailed them countless times in regards to this concern and have tried live chat for the past two weeks to no avail.  I would recommend not doing any business or giving out your financial information with this company due to the lack of communication they provide you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/internet/Gametagcom-Customer-service-is-non-existent-Internet-961942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

Resolved: Great Service

AUTHOR: chrono007j - (USA)

I am the Original Poster of this original report. I wanted to let everyone know that everything was taken care of, got my payments, and I'm all set. The miscommunication happened when they were responding to my other e-mail I haven't used in a while and I believe I may have used this when submitting my accounts. The e-mail they had sent me was an e-mail requesting me to update my bank information. The original financial information I provided didn't contain a Routing Number which ended up being the reason for the delay on the payment. Once everything was sent to them, payments were received shortly afterwards.

I would now recommend this company and plan to use them again in the future.