Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Reported By: Fooled — Colorado Springs Colorado
Gametag.com
Internet USA

Gametag.com Fraud and Theft of Account Fort Lauderdale Internet

Gametag.com is a fraud and shady on-line business.  I wanted to sell my SWTOR account, and decided to give Gametag.com a try.  On 7/7/2013, I went through the process of submitting my account information to them,  basically following their instructions. They were "willing" to buy it for $350.00 due to the amount of gears and credits on the account.

Couple of days passed and no response while my account information was updated (i.e. email address and password was changed on the account).  Seeing this, I thought they were in the process of verifying the account and sent them an email.  No response to my email.  Almost 2 weeks had passed, I received an email stating my submission is on HOLD since they can't access the account.  I sent them two more emails about what I've notice since I submitted the account.  I still have no response to this day, all the while my account is in limbo.

I decided to call SWTOR to gain access to my account.  Found out that the account was updated on 7/8/2013, 1 day after I submitted the account information.  I then had to reset everything again on the account.  Afterward, I logged into the account and found out that all the credits on the account, roughly $29,000,000.00, were gone.  Now in the SWTOR universe, that's quite a bit of credits.  That account will not be played again......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/internet/Gametagcom-Fraud-and-Theft-of-Account-Fort-Lauderdale-Internet-1070751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com