Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Reported By: Mxpwrx — columbus Ohio
Gametag.com
Internet USA

Gametag.com Gametag.com Scam Internet

*Author of original report: I didn't need to emai them, they fixed it/I was paid already

*Consumer Comment: Any updates?

Roughly six days ago I submitted my LoL account to gametag.com. They offered me 150 usd which really excited me so I chose to take the offer. After submitting my account information I was told to wait 96 hours for them to "verify" my information. I

I have yet to have a single email returned to me. I have sent them numerous emails and facebook messages. The customer service has been non-existant. I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt but after 7 days with no contact I unfortunatly am at the end of the road on this.

Game: League of Legends

Order Id#: A2375430

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/internet/Gametagcom-Gametagcom-Scam-Internet-1060000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

I didn't need to emai them, they fixed it/I was paid already

AUTHOR: Mxpwrx - ()

Yes I was paid already. Thought I had already posted an update here but I guess it didn't go through. Everything was taken care of. Took a bit but problems with them accessing the correct League of Legends site caused a delay on them paying me. Will end up selling to them again in the future once I finish this semester.

Any updates?

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Was this ever resolved? Did you try e-mailing vip@gametag.com. Works for others.