Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — California United States of America
Gametag.com

Gametag.com Lack of Payment, No CSR contact Internet

*Author of original report: RESOLVED: Sold 6 Accounts to GamerTag Now, One Small Issue On One But Cleared Up

This started on 3/21 when I sent in my Rift account for them to purchase. Everything was fine and on 3/30 I received an email stating that the payment was pending. From then till 5/2 I sent in 10 emails and posted on their Facebook page in order to find out what was going on. I received NO response from them. I then got an email stating that the Rift account information was incorrect (because I had changed it since they were not answering me. I corrected the info and sent it to them on 5/2.

They took possession of the account on 5/3 and my account on their site still said "Awaiting Your Reply". I emailed them and asked what else they needed and again received nothing in return. From there to 5/30 I again emailed them and posted on their Facebook wall just asking for an update and again no communication. In fact they are now DELETING all posts I put on their public pages.

On 5/30 I used their Iframe contact form on their Facebook page and got this in response:

Greetings,
Thank you for your submission. We apologize for the wait and greatly appreciate your patience and continued support.

Submission Status Update

Your order was moved to "pending payment" status which means that an agent will be sending your payment shortly on the Rift Account. Please remain patient while an agent completes your order. No more work is required on your end.

As of today 6/5 I have tried to contact them 5 more times since the account has still not been moved to Pending Payment. They continue to delete my posts on their Customer Service Facebook page which is where they tell you to post with questions and concerns. They also are not returning my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/internet/Gametagcom-Lack-of-Payment-No-CSR-contact-Internet-893304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

AUTHOR: Dan - (USA)

RESOLVED

Explain what happened here.

- They couldn't access my yahoo email I used for the account which I didn't fully understand at the time.
- Now in total I have sold 6 accounts to them, one conflict on one but all was sorted

One more account to go and I'm done playing online games!