Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Beloit Wisconsin United States of America
Gametag.com

Gametag.com Took over my SWTOR account but have not received payment for it. Internet

*Author of original report: Got paid, all resolved, late reply

I submitted my Star Wars The Old Republic account and accepted an offer of $272.65 from Gametag.com on May 24, 2012 (Account Submission Offer ID: A1850868).  Gametag took over my account but as of today, July 8th, 2012, I still have not received any payment through my submitted Paypal account.

I have tried sending emails and various other methods through Gametag's site to contact them, but much like others have stated on this site, have not received any communication from them so far.  It seems as though Gametag.com is quick to take over new accounts such as mine, yet they drag their feet in any attempt to conduct themselves in a professional manner when customer service is concerned.

All I would like is to receive our agreed upon offer of $272.65 as soon as possible and I will be more than willing to update this ripoff report when that action has taken place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/internet/Gametagcom-Took-over-my-SWTOR-account-but-have-not-received-payment-for-it-Internet-908433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

Got paid, all resolved, late reply

AUTHOR: Jeff - (USA)

Was sorting through my e-mails here and saw my old post here. I said I would update this if it was resolved and I will do just that.

This issue was resolved a long time ago. Bioware has some auto security mechanism that locked my account. It took a little bit but I was able to fix it. Originally I thought they took it but it was locked. Once fixed, I restored the account, updated the email to their email and got the payment the same day.

Fantastic company to work with and I would encourage others to give them a try as well!