Complaint Review: Gamewar

• Reported By: Bedford, TX — Bedford Texas United States of America
Gamewar
3209 Gresham Lake Rd # 146 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Gamewar Gamewar.com They ripped me off for 182dollars! Raleigh, North Carolina

*Author of original report: They delivered my mistake

This company is a scam. I was ripped off for 182usd after trying to buy an account from them. They sent an email for identity verification twithin 24 hours then after I sent the requested information, they never responded to over a dozen emails or facebook messages. It's been 20 days and I have already initiated a fraud claim with my bank which I also work at and just filed a report with https://complaint.ic3.gov/ the FBI's internet fraud dept. The company is supposedly based in the states and runs several other websites like this one. I wish I had researched before buying, but I urge anyone tempted by their services to stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewar/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/Gamewar-Gamewarcom-They-ripped-me-off-for-182dollars-Raleigh-North-Carolina-868074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar

They delivered my mistake

AUTHOR: Bedford, TX - (USA)

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Following up on this report!

The company did deliver the account. They sent it to my other email address and I completely forgot I paid them using that email address. All is good and if I have any friends or family that wants an account, I will be sure to recommend this site!