sale

• Reported By: ray — Mt. Lebanon Pennsylvania United States of America
Gamewar

Gamewar Ignored, Scammed, Insulting , Internet

*Author of original report: ** Update **

*Author of original report: Misled once again

Okay so I went on to gamewars website after reading some positive reviews and decided to sell my account for 180 dollars
Order number : 2302551

Account Submission Offer ID: A2302551
Our Quote Offer: $183.14
Date Submitted: 2012-11-19 17:47:08
Submission IP: 71.236.114.112

After about 5 days over the 72 hour period they mentioned I had not yet received an email.
I know that in extreme cases the process could take up to a week so i waited. It is has now been 8 days and all I have received from gamewar are automated messages telling me to check their customer support database and to reply if that did not help. I have replied everytime without any luck. I messaged them on facebook attempted to add their private message account wrote on the company facebook wall still nothing. As I have read on here their live chat is basically a joke. The account has yet to be accessed but they have my information and are not answering me which leads to believe something is wrong

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewar/internet/Gamewar-Ignored-Scammed-Insulting-Internet-974675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar

** Update **

AUTHOR: ray2012 - (USA)

Everything is finally sorted out. It appears the gamewar website was down at the time which led me to believe something was fishy but, Gamewar has made contact and everything has been straigtened out. Actually a legitimate company and my earlier comments are void.

Misled once again

AUTHOR: ray2012 - (United States of America)

I finally received my gamewar email saying that they apologize for any inconveinence blah blah blah and that I should have updates on my account when i log into gamewar.com
So I go to log in and it says my password is wrong. I immediatly know somethings up so I try to reset it using my email and what do ya know my email doesnt exist....

Greetings,
Thank you for your submission. We apologize for the wait and greatly appreciate your patience and continued support.
A few updates have been left to you when you login to your gamewar membership control panel. Please respond to those so we can proceed.
Thank You!