Complaint Review: Gamewar

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: GameWarsFraud — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Gamewar

Gamewar is fraudlet and a terrible company, Internet

*Author of original report: Resolution - case resolved - Issue worked out,

Filed a form out to sell my LOTRO account about 2 weeks ago. In that time period I recieved about 4 emails form them, out of the 12+ I sent to them. For the first 13 days everything was fine, was just moving a little slow and they apologized for it citing a problem with their services. Then that all changed today. I woke up and went to log in on my forum account as I was waiting to recieve mail from a friend on there. When I attempted to log in it said my password was wrong.

Instantly, I tried to type it again with no luck. So I went to turbine support and ordered a password reset, but the email for that has been changed. Had my 2 email accounts opened and no email from turbinesupport which is an instant reply and none from paypal or gamewar. So there was no luck there. I filed my report with turbine to have my account suspended and reinstated to me. The lesson I want you all to learn is to not do anything with Gamewar. They are fraudulent and will just hijack your account. Avoid them at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewar/internet/Gamewar-is-fraudlet-and-a-terrible-company-Internet-910698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar

Resolution - case resolved - Issue worked out,

AUTHOR: Resolution - Case Resolved - (USA)

My friend told me to post on here and it was a premature post.

The conflict was resolved after i provided them information on how to pay me. prior to filing this, I didn't realize I needed to do anymore so assumed they were just pushing me around. all in all good company overall