Complaint Review: Gamewar

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Celticg — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Gamewar

Gamewar will take your account, and not pay you Internet

*Author of original report: RESOLVED - Paypal payment didn't show up until I was logged into account

On September 3, I submitted my account to Gamewar.com to be sold for cash. The quote came up to $218.34. They quickly took the account and my status has been "Pending Payment" for a few days now. Customer service only contacted me once and asked for how I would like to receive my payment.

I said Paypal and gave them my information but have not receive the money and they have the account. The order ID was A2258315 and I still have not heard a word from them. The account information has been changed and already posted on the site for sell. DO NOT TRUST GAMEWAR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewar/internet/Gamewar-will-take-your-account-and-not-pay-you-Internet-937330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar

RESOLVED - Paypal payment didn't show up until I was logged into account

AUTHOR: Celticg - (USA)

UPDATING REPORT

Issue is fully resolved. They did change the information and the paypal payment was there but I had to accept the payment. Forgot to update this earlier sorry about that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!