Complaint Review: Gamewar.com

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mikael — Ume Internet Sweden
Gamewar.com

Gamewar.com Accountgear.com Scammed 236$ DO NOT USE THEIR SITES! Internet

*Author of original report: TERMINATE THIS REPORT: ISSUE RESOLVED: GREAT SERVICE!

Hey all, I bought a Lotro account from accountgear.com for 236$. It's been 4 days since I made the order and I still havn't got my account yet. I've sent them about 30 emails and I havn't got any respond back. Theese guys are liars & thieves. I've started trying to get my money back via moneybookers.. do not use their site!

my order id was: 146991

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewarcom/internet/Gamewarcom-Accountgearcom-Scammed-236-DO-NOT-USE-THEIR-SITES-Internet-915289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar.com

TERMINATE THIS REPORT: ISSUE RESOLVED: GREAT SERVICE!

AUTHOR: miniqarp - (Sweden)

Hey all, I bought a LOTRO account from them and I wanted to let you all know that I did get my order, it ended up being in my junk folder. Everything went smoothly and I may just decide to use them again in the future if I decide to buy another account of course.