Complaint Review: Gamewar.com

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Kaveman — screwedinthe
Gamewar.com
Unknown USA Internet United States of America

Gamewar.com MMORPG account sales. Phishing, Fraud and theft. Stall to steal. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You Can Close This As This Was Resolved

I allowed more than stated time for this company to progress with their purchase of my account and routinely checked my account to make sure it wasn't stripped and pieced out. I was sent several generic requests for more of the same info filled out during my submission. No human communication that I can tell. The facebook is not of any value because the don't respond unless they want to look good. As soon as I gave an ultimatum after 13 days of waiting it was hacked.

I have seen the responses to these ripoff reports and I don't believe its the actual authors filing the responses based on my experience. DO NOT USE! Stear very clear and if you find a better place to use for this purpose thank your lucky stars. I wish I had rolled the dice somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewarcom/internet/Gamewarcom-MMORPG-account-sales-Phishing-Fraud-and-theft-Stall-to-steal-Internet-1036872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You Can Close This As This Was Resolved

AUTHOR: Kaveman - ()

I know it's been 180+ days but I couldn't get into my account on this website and still can't so created a new one. I wanted to let everyone know this was completely resolved. I did experience a delay when selling to them but the problem later was revealed to be an armory code preventing them from being able to access the account. Shortly after posting this they were able to get in and they processed my payment immediately after securing my account.

I now understand that the actual authors of these other reports went through a similar process, blaming them when the game publishers make the process difficult to get in and change information. I am now happy with my experience with this company and would encourage others to give them a try.