Complaint Review: Gamewar.com

• Reported By:Sand Springs Oklahoma
Gamewar.com
http://www.gamewar.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Gamewar.com Never provided the promised product (EverQuest Account) Internet

*Author of original report: Attempt to resolve

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

*Author of original report: Still Liars

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

I purchased an account through PayPal with the company. I have never received anything. After complaining I still have not gotten anything back from the company.

No refund nor any account information. I also attempted to contact them through phone and live chat, I could never talk to a person, I always had to leave a message with my information. I have also read many similar reports about this company.

I only wish I would have read about them sooner. I urge any potential customers to find another service.

(((Redacted)))

David
Sand Springs, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewarcom/internet/Gamewarcom-Never-provided-the-promised-product-EverQuest-Account-Internet-426507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar.com

Attempt to resolve

AUTHOR: Jetstrike - (U.S.A.)

Ok the email address I used when signing up for ym gamewar.com account was jetstrike3000@gmail.com. I no longer have my order number however.

Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (United States of America)

This message is for David,

Thank you for your reply. As stated in our last response, please forward us your order number so we can assist you. If you no longer have your order information, please provide your e-mail address. If you would rather not post your e-mail address on ripoffreport, then please use the contact information above via facebook or e-mail vip@gamewar.com your e-mail address and a description of the issue so the agent who is handling your inquiry can properly assist you.

Without this information, we have no way of telling if you're a real customer or simply someone posting to defame us. While in no way are we saying that you are necessarily that person, we have had people who have admitted to doing this to us and for those reasons we need information not only to assist and resolve this issue immediately but for you to provide information to validate this claim. Once we have this information, we can offer you a few forms of compensation if in event the issue is found in your favor.

Until we hear back from you on this issue, we cannot take any actions on this claim.

Still Liars

AUTHOR: Jetstrike - (U.S.A.)

Well the have rebutted my initial report of some time ago and I still have never recieved the account I purchased despite their claim to resolving the issue.

Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (United States of America)

This message is for David,

Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until recently. After researching, we could only find one David in your location who ordered with us during this time for this game which it appears the issue was already resolved. If you feel this is an error, please proceed below:

In order to better assist you, we need the following information:

• Your order number
Until we hear back from you, we will assume this issue was already resolved as you didn't provide any information for us to assist you.

You may also contact us here for immediate assistance as it could take sometime to get back with you here