Complaint Review: Gamewar.com

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Gamewar.com
gamewar.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Gamewar.com Gamepal Won't provide Secret Question email, first and last name, registration codes, etc nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Deceptive Issues and Management: Other Issues Remain Unaddressed

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: Customer Issue Was Resolved 3 Years Ago

*Author of original report: Gamewar is now Accountmine FRAUD!

I bought a WOW account from this company back in the beginning of February. I was was told i would receive the rest of the account information 30 days after purchase once i request it. So its now been almost 60 days, I have been requesting the rest of the account information for over 3 weeks and no one even responds to my e-mail they are ignoring me. I payed 475$ for this account, without the rest of the account information and a e-mail change the account can get taken back at any time.

In the FAQ on gamewar.com website it clearly says:

Question: Do I get the Secret Question Answer with my account purchase? Do I get information such as email, first and last name, registration codes, etc. after I order?
Answer: Yes. Upon requesting via email, we provide customers with all the information needed. Some customers may have to wait for 30 days after purchase for security purposes, but this is only for new customers who have first time orders with us.

I need the rest of this information to feel secure about the account and for transferring purposes. Obviously they have my money now so they are ignoring all my emails. Today i can still login and play the account but i suspect that this account might get taken back at this point.

So i have written to them almost every other day and nothing. BTW the order number is 115942 and i purchased this account on 2/2/08.

Beware!!

Ismail
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewarcom/nationwide/Gamewarcom-Gamepal-Wont-provide-Secret-Question-email-first-and-last-name-registratio-318902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar.com

Deceptive Issues and Management: Other Issues Remain Unaddressed

AUTHOR: This Is The Truth - (USA)

These employees and by extension management are liars and deceptive in their ways and their doings leaving out the fact that there still remains unaddressed issues and elements that still leaves issues as these an open book

There is little to expect from the deceptive practices of these employees and management....

....And it should not surprise us.....

...because those who deceive others deceitfully are most likely deceived themselves!

Employee Update: Customer Issue Was Resolved 3 Years Ago

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Please note that this issue is related to a GamePal Inc, issue which sold the rights to Gamepal in 2008 and is no longer the owner of this company. However, while we weren't directly involved with this complaint, we will do our best to assist you.

I have reviewed your complaint and it appears your issue was resolved years ago.

• In 2008, we didn't release the security question answer until after 60 days from the time you placed an order. This policy was changed in 2010.

• You e-mailed us after 60 days which our automated system sent you your security question answer.

• Shortly afterwards, you then complained you still didn't receive the security question answer and now the account didn't work.

• They then reset the password to the account and reprovided you the security question answer.

• Gamewar has nothing to do with this transaction as Gamepal is the website you purchased this account from.
This issue has now been resolved and this issue is now closed.

Gamewar is now Accountmine FRAUD!

AUTHOR: Ish - (U.S.A.)

Very nice today i tried to log into my WOW account i purchased of Gamewar..... guess what the password has been changed. I tried to visit Gamewar.com .... website is down.. FRAUD!!!! They waited until i can nolonger make a claim on paypal.. they changed their website and email to:

accounts@accountmine.com