Complaint Review: Gamma LLC, CoCo L LLC, CoCo LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: St.Paul — New York New York
Gamma LLC, CoCo L LLC, CoCo LLC
408 West 36th Street 9 ave New York, New York USA

408 West 36th St 9 Ave Gamma LLC, CoCo L LLC, CoCo LLC SCAM! FRAUD! New York New York

*Author of original report: This scam landlord Kheridden lost the case

*Consumer Comment: John or Kamal Kheridden threatens to sue, but can't do it!

*Author of original report: John/Joe/Khamal lies on behalf of CoCo LLC

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Coco LLC

*Consumer Comment: Kamal (Tom) Kheridden & John from 408 W 36 Street (Gamma LLC) - SCAMS

*Consumer Suggestion: John, Tom (Kamal Kheridden) - Scammers using victims' names/identities

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SCAMMING IS EASY

*Consumer Comment: Im glad you've admitted that your family is a scam!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am self-made, son! I got money, you don't!!! LOL

*Consumer Comment: Kamal (Tom) Kheridden / John - FAKE POSTS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Konstantin Kormiltsev is a scam!

*Consumer Comment: KAMAL KHERIDDEN - CROOK, LIAR, PACE UNIVERSITY, DJ KAMS, SCAMMER, CHEATER, NYC, NJ, SYRIAN, POLISH

*Consumer Comment: REAL Kanstantin Kormiltsev

*Author of original report: Khamal dont try to fool everybody by using not your name

*Consumer Comment: Roommate Konstantin Kormiltsev

*Consumer Comment: Let's put an end to this!

*Consumer Comment: Lets do something about this

*Consumer Comment: KAMAL KHERIDDEN, PACE UNIVERSITY CROOK in NJ NYC

*Author of original report: Khamal dont try to fool everybody by using Konstantin name

408 West 36th Street 9 Ave.

Scam...

This crime group uses craiglist to find victims. Aspecially among young students. They lie every time about how much you have to pay. And they never give deposits back.

They use fake companies (Gamma LLC, Gamma Realty LLC, in my case CoCo L LLC) to sign an roommate agreement to make it harder to find them. They never uses real names in contracts. Becase they will try to change the contract by handwriting to force you to sing it. Then will do everything to take your money.

So The Criminal Group consist of 3 people:

- arabic looking man 45-50 y.o. called himself Joe, John, real name unknown

- blond woman 35-45 y.o. called herself Christine

- young student of Pace Universisty 20-25 y.o. called himself Tom, real name Kamal Kheridden.

I saw on streeteasy.com that he is an owner. May be he invented this fraud shame. Im going to know.

We came to see an apartment in this hole, becase we didnt have anouth time to find something better. Arabic man (Joe, John he didnt tell us his real name) said us that the price is 1600 for the room, which was much more than we saw in the offer. Ok, we ate it and decided to rent for several months while we are lookin for something better.

Next time we came with money. This arabic man Joe/John showed us the roommate agreement, where we discovered additional 200 for cleaning!!! And the point #9 where it is told about month fee if we stay less than one year!!! He hadnt told tell us about it!!! We refused to sign it... but he told us that he can give us "month to month" cancelation of the agreement and we shouldt worry about this fee. He wrote in the agreement by hand that it is expired month to month. Ok we ate this and signed the agreement.

But after two months we moved out and asked for deposit. He (Joe, John) started to play the game. I got the message from the email of the company 408apt@gmail.com that I would be charged one month fee becase of point #9.  I wrote of handwritings in roommate agreement and what Joe/John said us. But nobody answered me. I went to Joe/John to ask about it.

He told us that he knows nothing, it is company has to give our deposit back, we just have to wait.  I asked the phone number of the company he said that he cant give it. He said that the company in another city :-) I asked the adress of the company, he said that he doesnt know :-) I asked his name, he said that he cant say me :-) He said write to company by email, only :-) He answered me by mail and made things look like it is The Company :-) I think the company doesnt exist :-)

I read a lot of similar cases of this criminal group. I think it is time to put them in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamma-LLC-CoCo-L-LLC-CoCo-LLC/New-York-New-York-10018/408-West-36th-St-9-Ave-Gamma-LLC-CoCo-L-LLC-CoCo-LLC-SCAM-FRAUD-New-York-New-York-1100105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamma LLC, CoCo L LLC, CoCo LLC

This scam landlord Kheridden lost the case

AUTHOR: - ()

I WON THE CASE against this scammer in the Small Claims Court. He wrote complete BS in the agreement and really thought that it could work (stupid criminal). Now Im collecting the money. He is trying to get away with that by closing bank acoounts, but he again forgot that by the law if a landlord doesnt keep deposits at a special separate account he is subject to fee of 3X deposites, which goes to the tennant. Eventually, he will pay me in full. Small dirty worm.

Dear tennants, If he doesnt give you deposit back - go straight to Small Claims Court. If he shows you agreement, know, that it was written with a lot of illegal terms. You will win and get your money back.

PS. For those who still live there and feel that he will not give you a deposit back. Just tell him that you dont have money to pay for the last month and live there the last month despite that he will tell you. By the law you can live in the aprtm. up to 3 month without paying. Record everything (use the phone recorder) what he is telling you, later in the court you can use it. If he uses force (change keys, scream, unethitac behaviour) - call to police and he will be in HUGE trouble.

I can support you with an advice.

My email is ob.nixilis@yandex.ru

John or Kamal Kheridden threatens to sue, but can't do it!

AUTHOR: Tom Yoo Suk - ()

John or Kamal Kheridden, they threaten to sue people all the time but it's nothing to worry about as they KNOW it's not a smart move on their behalf. They've got a lot more to worry about than the people who write bad reviews about their SCAMMING business operations. Don't worry... they are not willing to risk their illegal money-making business for some bad reviews through court because it'll ultimately backfire on them. I've heard they have made threats to sue victims before...harassing them to remove posts/reviews. They will soon find out that karma isn't anything to joke with...

Take it easy, Konstanin...

We've all been victims!

TO OTHERS: PLEASE DO NOT RENT OR DEAL WITH THE KHERIDDENS (John, Kamal Kheridden, Christine, Kamel Kheridden, etc) at 408 W. 36th STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10018 and AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!! You can find much better apartments elsewhere!!!!! WARNING STATED!!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYING SCUMS WHO CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY, NEVER RETURN DEPOSITS AND ARE VERY DISHONEST ABOUT FEES AND RENTAL PRICES!!! STAY AWAY!!!

John/Joe/Khamal lies on behalf of CoCo LLC

AUTHOR: St.Paul - ()

John/Joe dont try to fool everybody by telling that CoCo LLC sells perfumes!

I lived at 408 West 36th Street 9Ave, Manhattan. You used CoCo LLC to sign my lease. You still owe me a deposit. You scammed me and a lot of people. Your place in jail.

You use CoCo LLC, Gamma LLC, CoCo Land LLC, Gamma Realty LLC  to sign roommate agreements (lease) and to hide your real name.

Now everybody can see how you lie!

People - stay away of 408 West 36th Street 9 Ave, Manhattan.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Coco LLC

AUTHOR: coco - ()

Who ever writting this nonsence. Here. Coco LLC is my company, I am located at 408 W 36th st, and I distribute and sell perfumes. So to the bone head, that writting all this, you better stop. People can writte anytihink on this webside, do not believe Rip-off Report, it is a phoney web-side.

Kamal (Tom) Kheridden & John from 408 W 36 Street (Gamma LLC) - SCAMS

AUTHOR: REAL Konstantin Kormiltsev - ()

Yea, ive seen that he wrote some bs on my behalf a while ago... But it just made me laugh, because only idiots like these guys can believe that their posts are true... I dont even bother about them... Look at this Kamal   he is happy that he stole a couple thousands from perspective students who live in this building and worked hard for these money, but he thinks that he is the s**t.. If his goal to score a couple thousands in his life, I feel bad for him and he is not even worth my time... I've checked this girl DJ Kams web site for fun and thats when I realized that Im too good to get involved in any argument with this f****t... He played a few times in the begining school and playing top chart music... And he calls himself an entrepreneur and DJ...)) Good luck to DJ Fail.... Check his website and you gonna understand everything...

Listen, I told so much disrespectful sh* to theses guys about their families... Every single man with a balls would react on this and it doesnt matter if he does legal or illegal sh*... But that trio of pussies cant do anything because they know that Im gonna come and practice my muay thai kicks and hooks on their bodies and they wont be able to snitch to police...
Their is such a thing as karma - what goes around, comes around and I know they will get f**ked and Im gonna do my best to f**k up their reputation, since they already took my time...

By the way that John, the father of the Kamal   aka Dj Kams called me a few days ago, after all I wrote and with a crying voice told me that he has my deposit for me, but i have to remove my posts.. I told him give back the deposits and everything will be removed, afterwords he told me that he can trust me and HIS ATTORNEY has my deposit and if I wont remove all these bad posts he will file a case on me, because I signed the contract for year and moved out in 2 months, so he threaten me that I will have to pay 12 months + attorney costs... I told him please do it... I cant wait to see him in court and I told him in the meantime their is more s**t will be coming up against him.. He told me that he will see me in court.. I told him I hope so... I asked him on what I address should I expect the letter and he gave me an address that I dont even relate too.. But hopefully he will sue me,..
So everyone who lives/lived @ 408 W 36 Street NY, NY and signed a contract with Gamma LLC or COCO LLC stay in touch in case these pussies will take responsibilities of their actions and writings.. In the mean time I will be destroying their reputation!!

Thanks for letting me know!!!!

You can contact me on (((redacted)))

#6 Consumer Suggestion

John, Tom (Kamal Kheridden) - Scammers using victims' names/identities

AUTHOR: Tom Yoo Suk - ()

Dude... apparently, there's a false report filed against you here again: HERE

They're going after your name now online! I see others have posted against "John" and Tom/Kamal Kheridden too..mayb other former tenants and victims are pissed off like you. Better take a look. Don't worry. Tom won't have much of a future. He just f*cked it up by operating unethical businesses with his family. All of this stuff is a scam! They know it, but they think they can get away with it because it's New York City and they are using cash payments. But you having their banking info and legal name (Kamal Kheridden) ... it's enough to find ways to have authories investigate. The family is of Syrian and Polish background. They might have other people helping them around the city or in NJ. Who knows... but KAMAL KHERIDDEN is the name everyone should be warned against in the future.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SCAMMING IS EASY

AUTHOR: Kamal Kheridden - ()

Look. I made a report for your name on a new post: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/konstantin-kormiltsev/ny-new-york-10018/konstantin-kormiltsev-kostia-landlord-owner-of-408-w-36th-st-ny-new-york-1110327

I hope you enjoy people randomly messaging you and s***! Haha! Come find me, you Russian a-hole! That report is payback...

-Kamal Kheridden

Im glad you've admitted that your family is a scam!!!

AUTHOR: REAL Konstantin Kormiltsev - ()

Listen, if I needed that money, I would already have it, by breaking into you apartment and just take all your s*** out... Ur locks and cameras wouldnt help... Trust me!
Once again, I dont give a f*** about that 1000....!!!! I make 95K.... Do u really think Im doing that s*** and wasting my time because of the money that you stole??))) For me its a principle that your trio will get f***** in all meanings and thats what will be done sooner or later...

I dont need to breake you legs now, since you've admitted your illegal actions.. Why would I do this now?)) If you will write on my behalf or talk s*** about my close people than somebody or maybe me will come and put you in a wheelchair, but for now you good... Enjoy your life and spend money wisely..)) And watch what you are writing and be make sure that you will be able to take a responsibility for you words... hahaha If I need to find you, I know where to find you, trust me.. And its not pace university!!!)))

Im not sure if you look like your syrian dad or ugly women that gave you a birth, but the fact - is that you are a part of that cheap and poor family..

Your are really stupid kid.... If you are the sophmore in not the worst university, why would you get involve in this??
I hope you understand that you gonna f*** up your future life....

I have nothing to loose now, I lost 1K and thats it, tomorrow I'll make 5 more but you have a lot to loose...... The same as your daddy... Think of yourself

Sincerely,

K

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am self-made, son! I got money, you don't!!! LOL

AUTHOR: Kamal Kheridden (DJ Kams) - ()

F*** you, you d*** Russian!!!

Why don't you check out this link? http://www.pace.edu/lubin/departments-and-research-centers/entrepreneurship-lubin/entrepreneurship-lab/app-design-contest/finalists

I am "self-made" and I am the owner of a DJ business in New York and North Jersey! What?! You can't do anything about it!!! Life is great!!! Yeah, my Dad, "John" ... takes ALL of you tenants' money!!! That's how we do business--rip off all you m************!!! We cheat you d****** kids so my parents can pay for my college education and my DJ business. You see, that's my lifestyle! I'm a sophomore at Pace University, come find me, you little Russian dog!

So, what do you think of my photo? I look exactly like my Syrian dad, John right? HAHA! So long, b**** Konstantin!!! Yeah... ALL THE SCAMMED MONEY MY FAMILY TOOK, IS NOW IN MY BANK ACCOUNT!!! You suckers fall for anything!!! By the way, you can call me "DJ Kams" because that's my stage name for my DJ business....

KAMAL KHERIDDEN
Kamal Kheridden, scam artist (AKA DJ Kams) enrolled
in Pace University at Lubin School of Business

Kamal (Tom) Kheridden / John - FAKE POSTS

AUTHOR: REAL Konstantin Kormiltsev - ()

Kamal (Tom) Kheridden or Joe/Joh , do you really think that your FAKE POSTS can affect me somehow??? ))))) In the future you should attach my contract (if you have it) and prove that your words are worth something...)) If you wanna check how fat is my wallet - you already have all my info (like you said), check my credit score, my background and you can suck my Russian d**k... Well your mom already did.. I told her to move out last night and btw you can ask her how good is my residential apartment)))
You dont have any fact against me, the same as your garbage family...
Dont make any conclusions about my funds if I havent paid to scams on 408 West 36 street, New York, NY..

You better worry about your financial problems, because at the end of the day we both know who is going to smile and who is going to cry.... You should collect as much money as you can from your current tenants, because Im pretty sure they are the last ones!))

If I'm gonna see one more fake post that involves my name (or written on my behalf) regarding your dirty business on 408 west 36 street, New York. I promise you, I will beat the crap out of you and your son (Im not sure who writes all that bs, but its definitely one of you pussies)..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED..... !!!!

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Konstantin Kormiltsev is a scam!

AUTHOR: Mad - ()

I rent room to this scam Konstantin Kormiltsev. He signed a one year contract. After couple of months he decide to move out. He break his rental agreement and left me hanging without paying his share. He move out without any notice and I had to scrumble to find a new roommate. Dont trust this guy, he smoke pot all day and pretend to be a big shot ( without penny in his pocket), all money he have he spends on pot, he will not pay his share!!!

All roommates and Landlords!!! Dont RENT TO KONSTANTIN KORMILTSEV, you will get screwed!!!!

Not only he don't pay his share, he will steal your personal information, use your credit cards, and then he will make you the bad guy and write bad about you all over.

Consider yourself warned!!!!!

KONSTANTIN KORMILTSEV

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

RUSSIAN SCAM

CREDIT CARD SCAM

PERSONAL INFORMATION SCAM

AUTHOR: Freud - ()

Oh dude! I know how you feel. I've been reading up on all the complaints that were filed on Ripoffreport.com and other sites for a while now and that's one of their weak-a$$ tactics. They falsely post under your name (pretending to be you, of course, without your permission) and write sh*t that doesn't even sound like it's authentic at all!!! Why would a complainant write good reviews or comments about the landlord or super (or whatever title they have) when they've been scammed or wronged and have had so many bad experiences while staying there? It's completely ridiculous! Konstantin, you're not the only one who has been cheated out of money and time! John/Joe, Kamal/Tom, and Christine are SCAMMING people left and right and they think that their schemes will continue for a long time! They have a network of Syrians and Polish people around NYC and perhaps NJ too and they all organize a way to keep money flowing and bail out any of their "friends" with legal loopholes!

If anything, people should legally go after "Tom" ...his real name is Kamal Kheridden--Pace University student who is also an aspiring DJ. He calls himself, "DJ KAMS." What a loser! Just search him on Google and you'll find out some more things about him and his properites. These Kheriddens have properties also in Edgewater, NJ. This is the BEST WAY to ruin them and get to legally sue them or whatever else.

John is also a big pervert, if you didn't know. GIRLS, please stay away from him!!!!! He says and does inappropriate things to young women!!! And his son, "Tom," and the blonde Polish woman that works there, Christine, all know about it and let it happen. THEY ARE ONE TWISTED SICK GREEDY CHEATING SCUM of a family!!!! DISGUSTING!!!

DJ KAMS -- KAMAL KHERIDDEN -- PACE UNIVERSITY -- BUSINESS -- EDGEWATER, NJ -- NYC -- MANHATTAN -- ASPIRING DJ -- 408 W 36th Street, New York, NY 10018 -- GAMMA LLC -- CoCo LLC -- JOHN GIOVANNI -- JOE -- CHRISTINE -- SYRIAN -- POLISH -- ARABIC -- FAKE ITALIAN -- PERVERSE LANDLORD -- CHEAT -- SCAMS -- LIARS -- KAMEL KHERIDDEN -- BROTHERS -- SONS -- FATHER -- KHERIDDEN FAMILY

REAL Kanstantin Kormiltsev

AUTHOR: REAL Konstantin Kormiltsev - ()

Thanks for letting me know that this idiot is writing on my behalf..

Nice try Tom, Kamel or whetever your name, but unfortunately you didnt guess my university and my major.. U gotta dig harder, son..

I, Konstantin Kormiltsev was the one who signed the lease for one year (Sep 2013 -Aug 2014) and moved out in 3 months.

In December 2013 I wanted to pay my rent with a 2week delay including the late fees (75/week) as it stated in the contract. Nothing New in NYC!! But your piece of s* DAD (Joe/John etc), who will get f* soon didnt follow these terms and wanted me out. Further we agreed that I will move out the next day, if he'll be make sure that I will get my deposit back. Obviously 2 weeks later that mf tells me that I broke the lease and deposit cant be refunded..
He will get punished for that....!!!!

Kamel aka Tom aka son of a B, all that bs that you wrote on my behalf even sounds like a false...
First of all why would I protect a landlord in this matter and waist my time on writing against complainants?? And second of all, even if I would be a pothead I would never write that s*. If you sold me weed once and we smoked it - doesnt make me a pothead...

I sincerely feel bad for your family... Father is a fraudster, son is a drug dealer.. I hope mother is not a prostitute...

At least stop embarrass yourself in public and go tell your daddy that he is f* stupid idiot and doesnt have balls like his son, since u r doing that s*.. If you girl, have something to tell me and can talk like a man, you have my #...

And dont tell me how we do business in Russia... In Russia u sons of b* would be already cut in pieces and flashed to toilet...

Btw this my email for your records: 4418250@gmail.com

Good luck...
K

Khamal dont try to fool everybody by using not your name

AUTHOR: St.Paul - ()

Khamal! Or John! Or his son Khamal-Tom! Dont play this silly games...  Dont use the name Konstantin Kormiltsev. I know Konstantin very well. He doesnt smoke and he doesnt study in NYU. Now everybody can see how low is your lie and you are!

You are trying to operete your monkey business by using these silly tricks that you think will work. You wrote in my "lease" that it is expired month to month when I said that I didnt want to sign it, becase I didnt want to live in this hole more than 6 months (actualy - this "lease" barely looks like a legal document, no signs, no stamps of "the company").

You are using this point 9 in the "lease" with hided "one month fee" between word "No pets". It is so silly. Everything is illigal. And you think that you know the law. See you in court! And dont try to hide yourself using these fake companies! We know where to find you! Here is not Syria, you wont be able to scam young students from around the world without going to jail.

Roommate Konstantin Kormiltsev

AUTHOR: Konstantin Kormiltsev - ()

I can confirm, I know the guy who filed this nonsence. I was his roommate, my name is Konstantin Kormiltsev,  I am Russian pot smokking law student. I lived with him for fiew months and then he just left. We  signed lease together  for one year. I have stayed he moved out early, breaking his lease. That is why he did not get his deposit back. You break your lease you loose your deposit. Nothing new in NYC.

You can see he download the lease that start in Sept 01, 2013 and ends in Aug 31, 2014. Now we are in he December and he is out. Yeah lease have been brocken and he is upset, that he did not get his deposit. O well you signed the Lease!!!!

I Konstantin kormiltsev, I am tudying Law at NYU and I can tell you, you break your Lease you loose your deposit, even me being a russian guy I know,

hey you want me explain it to you, get me some joint and  call me at 347 441 8250,

Konstantin

Let's put an end to this!

AUTHOR: Junior1 - ()

I think it is going to happen to me as well and we should put a stop to it. Have you filed a lawsuit yet? Best action would be a class action lawsuit so that we put a permanent stop to this. Contact me at lyc-tkfkd[at]hanmail[dot]net      to discuss

Lets do something about this

AUTHOR: pissedoffwantmymoney - ()

Hey guys, I just moved out last month (still in the city though) , and from the tone and scarcity of the emails ive been getting back from "408apt@gmail.com" I have a bad feeling im not seeing my 1400 either. The thing is, John never even gave me my lease, just told me "he'd drop it off, go take your bags up". Needless to say he never did, and continued to "forget" everytime I asked him, about 4 times a week. His entering into our apartment was very weird as well, and I'm glad to say myself and the other two male roommates made it very clear to him he was not to come in when the two females were there alone. F that guy. Btw they're going under "Coco LLC" now. My email is zach.l@nmsperformance.com, please drop my a line and lets figure something out.

KAMAL KHERIDDEN, PACE UNIVERSITY CROOK in NJ NYC

AUTHOR: Freud - ()

Hey,

I know what you mean! I've been through a similar situation--no time to find a good apartment, just wanted to find a temporary place until something else came up. Anyway, John (Joe or whatever his real name is) and Christine are the worst scums I've ever met. They will try to cheat you out of all the money you have, especially if you're young and new to NYC. People should avoid them and this place: 408 W. 36th St, New York, NY 10018, at all costs!!!

Oh and Tom is an a$$hole as well! His real name is Kamal Kheridden (but I think his father, John/Joe...uses his name probably). They're related for sure. And yes, "Tom" does in fact go to Pace University. He's probably 19 or 20 y/o now, and he studies business management or something like that. Also, he's an aspiring DJ--the wackest music ever!!! He actually pays people to hire him for events!!! LOL!!!!

I can tell he will probably be put in jail in the future with parents like "John"... How can he even let this type of business continue knowing that his own family is making money out of scams and lies? That shows a lot about his own moral and work ethics! Tom (Kamal Kheridden) will one day end up in prison for sure because if he is doing illegal business at age 18/19... can you imagine what he'll be doing at 30 or 40 years old???!! Geez... PUT THE KHERIDDENS IN JAIL ALREADY!!! They've scammed so many people... even before me!

By the way, he used to bring his little girlfriend to the apartment and have loud sex! It was just unbelievably RUDE, and disgusting!!!! He knows that there are other people living there too. What a jerk!

And every time I wanted to ask him about something concerning the apartment, he would sound very agitated, like a little pu$$y(cat)...but then again, I would be insulting females and vaginas for even comparing him to one since Tom -- Kamal -- lacks depth and warmth! One time, I asked him to change a dead light bulb in the kitchen and it took him 5 tries to screw one in, literally!!! No joke. Pfff. He's so incompetent. Can't even handle a light bulb or turn the hot water on... Daddy's little boy is being groomed to be a Corporate crook.

One last thing, he (the so-called "company") emails you to harass you to remove any negative posts or remarks about the business, threatens to "sue" you... Most of the time, it's probably John writing it if the English is bad... and if it's not, it's probably his son(s).

9176858856 LAST KNOWN WORKING NUMBER ... probably Tom's DJ business number...

Khamal dont try to fool everybody by using Konstantin name

AUTHOR: St.Paul - ()

Khamal! Or John! Or his son Khamal-Tom! Dont play this silly games...