Complaint Review: Ganz Webkinz

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
Ganz Webkinz
.webkinz.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ganz Webkinz Items stolen;No help from customer service Internet Nationwide

Despite the fact that my daughter owns several hundreds of dollars worth of webkinz, customer service for this product is laughable. Today for the second time, someone has hacked into Webkinz and stolen my daughter's stuff. She's 6. This is hardcore for her.

Although I followed the directions of the customer service person the first time and dutifully changed my daughter's name and password and made sure no one by myself could log her in, it happened again. Webkinz, or rather Ganz, make the arrogant statement that the ONLY way this could happen is if someone else knows your password. I'm pretty sure no other computer softward company makes such a bold statement! My daughter is not listed on anyone's friend's list in Webkinz and the password is garblygook nonsense, so no 'kid' could have guessed it. I'm angry. Customer service took over a week to call the last time and was useless. I'm sure they will be equally uselss again when they get around to calling us, IF they call us. We are not buying another webkinz again.

Angrymomma
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ganz-Webkinz/nationwide/Ganz-Webkinz-Items-stolenNo-help-from-customer-service-Internet-Nationwide-355154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ganz Webkinz