Complaint Review: Garage Door Parts Supply

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Garage Door Parts Supply
127 Columbia Avenue Passaic, New Jersey United States of America

Garage Door Parts Supply Cashed my check, but never shipped the garage door parts I ordered. I am out $ 40.00 Passaic, New Jersey

I ordered repair parts for my garage door.  My check was cashed, but no parts forwarded.  I have tried emailing and phoning this business(?) and get a message that the number is actually a MagicJack computer phone.  No response at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garage-Door-Parts-Supply/Passaic-New-Jersey-07055/Garage-Door-Parts-Supply-Cashed-my-check-but-never-shipped-the-garage-door-parts-I-order-877021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garage Door Parts Supply