Complaint Review: Garage Door Services

• Reported By: barkersintx — San Antonio Texas
Garage Door Services
11633 Schaefer Rd Schertz, Texas USA

Garage Door Services WORST Garage DOOR Company EVER Schertz Texas

Too bad there is no NEGATIVE star rating - This is the WORST garage door company I have EVER dealt with. My husband and I have owned several homes over the last 20 years.The customer service is a joke. We had them replace a garage door opener at the beginning of the year. Within a month it was not working so we called to have them come out (10 year guarantee, yeah right) they charged us a service call and Alan (who was a great guy) had it fixed in minutes. He suggested we get a new garage door. It broke a few days later - (hindsight) So we waited a few weeks, saved $$ and called to have a new garage door installed. Each person we spoke to had a different price (again, hindsight).Then on the day of installation the installer was supposed to be here before noon - we waited, and waited, and waited. Guy never showed, called - "he is on his way" - waited, waited called - "he is on his way"- 6pm we called, what's going on? They said, "well, you called and changed your order to a door with windows so, uuuuh, well, yeah so he's late...he will be there about 8pm." I said, "No, we didn't...we didn't change our order" They argued with me. I think they heard the desperation in my voice and absolutely pounced on it! They were so RUDE. Then......it became a joke to them passing me around (on the phone, like I could hear them in the background laughing) from "supervisor" to "manager" on and on. When I told them I was going to call the BBB they started cussing me out. What a JOKE this place is. I guess that's what we get for using a "christian" company ad we found in the valu-pak. When I called them and asked for their address they put me on eternal hold. Again, the joke was on me and they let me know it. I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life. Please please beware of this company.

Wendy

San Antonio, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garage-Door-Services/Schertz-Texas-78154/Garage-Door-Services-WORST-Garage-DOOR-Company-EVER-Schertz-Texas-1061061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garage Door Services