Complaint Review: Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: pissedconsumer — minneapolis Minnesota
Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN Home Depot, Minnesota, Minneapolis home depot, garage floor coating Floor Coating Not Sufficient, dishonest salesman Minneapolis Minnesota

I went to home depot in Minneapolis, Minnesota the other day to redo my garage floor. I spoke with a salesman who guaranteed me that the garage floor coating would be sufficient for my home and sustain any wear and tear from cracks. He also told me that if anything should go wrong with the floor coating that they would exchange it. Now I have installed the garage floor coatings and it has already started to crack. When I came back to the store they refused to do anything about refunding me as they said it was my error when installing this. Absolutely ridiculous that I could get ripped off like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garage-Floor-Coating-Home-Depot-in-MN/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Garage-Floor-Coating-Home-Depot-in-MN-Home-Depot-Minnesota-Minneapolis-home-depot-gara-1085298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN