Complaint Review: Garage Floor Coating Trucks of MS

• Updated: Mon, May 19, 2014

• Reported By: NOBSHERE32 — jackson Mississippi
Garage Floor Coating Trucks of MS
823 MN lane Jackson, Mississippi USA

Garage Floor Coating Trucks of MS Deseptive advertising tactics Jackson Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: Garage Floor Coating of MN Home Depot

I hired Garage Floor Coating of MS to redo my driveway. Instead all I got was a bill! It looks like they never even showed up for the job. They were supposed to come while I was on vacation. Do not trust these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garage-Floor-Coating-Trucks-of-MS/Jackson-Mississippi/Garage-Floor-Coating-Trucks-of-MS-Deseptive-advertising-tactics-Jackson-Mississippi-1078310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garage Floor Coating Trucks of MS

Garage Floor Coating of MN Home Depot

AUTHOR: mischabarton - ()

I went into Home Depot the other day and purchased Garage Floor Coating and was totally dissapointed in the fact that it cracked right away. When I went back to the store to get a refund and or new garage floor coating here they told me that it was an installation error on my behalf and there was nothing that they could do for me.

Garage Floor Coating of MN Home Depot Store

If the pushy salesman had told me that he was going to be okay with me returning it should it have cracked then I would have had no issues. Unfortunately they did not inform me about this and were very rude when I tried to exchange and or get a refund. Please be warned about purchasing garage flooring from Home Depot.