Complaint Review: Garagedoorandgateservices.com

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: armen — Los Angeles California United States of America
Garagedoorandgateservices.com
14056 Valleyheart Drive #305 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Garagedoorandgateservices.com Avraham Zohari Did not repair my garage door and never ordered parts stole my moey Sherman Oaks, California

*Author of original report: Money has been refunded in full

I hired this contractor on 1-16-2013 to help me repair my garage door after paying him $350.00 he called to tell me his supplier forgot to place the order for the parts necessary to fix my door. He did not return my money and is not a professional. He has a small mom and pop operation. The best thing is to go with the big companies who care more about customer service then this guy. its 2-20-2013 now I did not get my money back and my door is still broken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garagedoorandgateservicescom/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/Garagedoorandgateservicescom-Avraham-Zohari-Did-not-repair-my-garage-door-and-never-order-1017298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garagedoorandgateservices.com

Money has been refunded in full

AUTHOR: armen - (United States of America)

This company has now paid me back and also after contacting many other garage door companies seems to be the only one that has the ability to fix my door without having to replace the entire door.

I wrote the original report out of my frustration.  Avi is a nice guy and I just needed to be more patient with him to find the parts for my door.  I sincerely apologize for my previous report.

I would trust and hire this company in the future.