Complaint Review: Garcia Media Group Or SXR-CA

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Flossmoor Illinois
Garcia Media Group Or SXR-CA
Tv box set.com , Alaska U.S.A.

Garcia Media Group Or SXR-CA Rip Off Artist Scamming Inocent Victims Ripoff Internet Florida

I recently ordered a TV box set entitled Spenser For Hire. I charged the amount of $109.00 to my credit card. I made a huge mistake. They sent me an e mail giving me a reference number and a Tracking number for Canada post.
The order was supposedly shipped on July 26.2007 and would arrive on August the 2nd. I have received nothing. I contancted the Canada Post and they advised me to report them to the authorities. It seems that they purchase stickers and tracking numbers and never send the products. Also they have been scamming people and getting away with it. I am so disgusted. I plan to dispute the charges on my credit card. I do hope that some legal action can be taken against them.
Ripped Off In Illinois

Patricia
Flossmoor, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Media-Group-Or-SXR-CA/Alaska/Garcia-Media-Group-Or-SXR-CA-Rip-Off-Artist-Scamming-Inocent-Victims-Ripoff-Internet-Flori-267200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Media Group Or SXR-CA