Complaint Review: Garcia Media Group SXR CA

• Reported By:Acton Massachusetts
Garcia Media Group SXR CA
dvdsupport@tvboxsets.com Internet Canada

Garcia Media Group SXR CA STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER. ripoff Internet

I had ordered my 'Goodies' box set on the 17th of July. Still waiting for merchandise or response from SXR to one of my many inquires as to where my order is. As of this morning I called my credit card company who have credited my account and are now disputing
charges. Also called Canada Post to advise them of what was going on and they are aware of the scam. They can only suggest directing me to the proper authorities. Now I am hoping to make thing just a little more challenging/difficult for Garcia/SXR anyway I can.

Thank You to all the other reports without I most likely would have still been sitting on my front stoop this week waiting for the mail.

Sarah
Acton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-CA/internet/Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-CA-STILL-WAITING-FOR-MY-ORDER-ripoff-Internet-267075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Media Group SXR CA