Complaint Review: Garcia Media Group SXR.CA, TVBoxSets.com, SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Kiln Mississippi
4480 Cote De Liesse, Suite 303, Mont-Royal, Quebec Canada

Garcia Media Group, SXR, TVBoxSets.com SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions, I made a purchase online for a DVD Box set. Funds were withdrawn via debit/mastercard. It's been 3 months. Repeated attempts to get my DVD's or a Refund. Mont-Royal Quebec

It seems I'm not the only person to be "had" by these scam artists. My story is the same. I purchased items on the internet Via TVBoxSets.com. They sent me an order confirmation number. Then shipping dates. Then I recieved an email stating there was a mix-up with Canada Post and my DVD's would be delayed. I tried Emailing back and getting more information. I was then sent some sort of automated response stating that they were having difficulties and I should be patinet they would handle my purchase order. This has been a process over 3 months. This company is quite obviously a ripoff.
I wish I had read up on them before I purchased anything from them.

My order number is/was: 23904. Please feel free to dispute this claim. I'd rather enjoy some commentary on how you have not yet re-imbursed me, or haven't delivered my purchase. I advise anyone who has been else who has been victims of these people to file fraudulent claims, as I am going to do just that.

The Better Business Bureau

4225 Dorchester Blvd. West
H2Z 1V5
Phone(514) 939-8304
Fax(514) 939-8628
They WILL take a detailed report.

(Outside of Canada 1-416-979-8822)
They WILL call you back.

Others have supplied information as to help us all. Thank you for gathering this information. You are much appreciated for researching this.

On a side note. In ancient Babalonian those who were caught of the crime of theft had their left hands severed. I know in this day and age it's considered barbaric. But I quite hope they cut these b****ds hands off.

There is nothing lower than a thief.

Kiln, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Media-Group-SXRCA-TVBoxSetscom-SXR-Tradeshow-And-Conference-Solutions-Inc/Mont-Royal-Quebec-H4N-2R1/Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-TVBoxSetscom-SXR-Tradeshow-And-Conference-Solutions-I-made-a-pu-281117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Media Group SXR.CA, TVBoxSets.com, SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions Inc.