dried

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Platte City Missouri
Garcia Media Group - Tvboxset
Tvboxset.com Internet Canada

Garcia Media Group - Tvboxset Worst decision I ever made was to order from this so called company! Internet

It all began as I decided to find the Gunsmoke DVD Complete series for my husband for his birthday in August of 2007. I placed my order with my credit card, got a confirmation from them, they charged my card, and then I waited and waited and waited. I sent so many e-mails to them. Finally, I received the box set.

The box set included 100 DVD's which were to say the least, the worst quality ever. 99% of them are unviewable and the ones that did come across were clearly taped off of TV and the picture was terrible.

I have tried to get a refund to no avail.

Judy
Platte City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Media-Group-Tvboxset/internet/Garcia-Media-Group-Tvboxset-Worst-decision-I-ever-made-was-to-order-from-this-so-called-289374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Media Group - Tvboxset