Complaint Review: Garcia Media Group ,Tvboxset@srx.ca Aka Tvboxset.com

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2007

• Reported By:Cape Dorset New Foundland
Garcia Media Group ,Tvboxset@srx.ca Aka Tvboxset.com
5764 Monkland Ave., Suite 137 Internet Canada

Garcia Media Group Aka Tvboxset@srx.ca ,Tvboxset.com Sold Classic TV Series DVD's, charged AMEX card, never shipped, refuse to answer e-mails Montreal Internet

On July 29, 2007 I ordered the classic television series "Six Million Dollar Man" (complete) from an internet website for $89.99 plus freight, total $104.99 US or $112.04 Canadian. I paid with my American Express account.

I received two e-mails confirming receipt of order and indicating the expected delivery times. As at August 30, 2007 when I went on annual leave, no product delivered. When I returned from vacation in mid-October, still no product had been received. As at Novemeber 22, 2007 three e-mails have been sent, none of which have been acknowledged, and still no product.

Too late for me, but anyone interested can read more about this outfit at:

(Unfortuately, Montreal has gotten quite a reputation for being a haven for these kinds of thieves. All one has to do is refer to the thermal fax paper and light bulb scams of the late 1980's and 1990's.)

At the time had I realized this was a Montreal based outfit I would not have placed the order, based on the stereotyping eluded to my previous paragraph. (The product was priced in $US, leaving a reasonably prudent person to believe it would be a US based firm. Even though I am a Canadian, I feel much more comfortable dealing with US companies.)

It can be further noted this outfit's website was still active as at November 16, 2007.

I do not wish to remain anonymous. These outfits need to be exposed. My name is Brian McQuarrie, and I have been Ripped Off in the Arctic.

Ripped off in the Arctic
Cape Dorset, New Foundland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Media-Group-Tvboxsetsrxca-Aka-Tvboxsetcom/internet/Garcia-Media-Group-Aka-Tvboxsetsrxca-Tvboxsetcom-Sold-Classic-TV-Series-DVDs-charged-286168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Media Group ,Tvboxset@srx.ca Aka Tvboxset.com