Complaint Review: Garcinia Advanced & Advanced Pure Clense

• Reported By: Ripped off x2 — Waldorf Maryland
Garcinia Advanced & Advanced Pure Clense
Internet USA

Garcinia Advanced & Advanced Pure Clense Ripped off x2! Internet

I was online surfing something else and received a pop up of Garcinia Advanced.  The pop stated a free trial with only having to pay $4.99 for shipping and handling.  After submitting my info, a second pop up appeard to receive the Advanced Pure Clense as a bonus, also for a $4.99 shipping and handling fee.  At no time did I see anything that stated I had to cancel a subscription within 13 days.

My account ended up being overdrawn and when I went to check my debits, it showed that both Garcinia Advanced and Advanced Pure Clense had debited my checking account $89.95 each.  I went to the website to get the number for Garcinia and they tell me that there is no record of me ordering.  I called Advanced Pure Clense and I can't get to a person because even though it asks if you would like to speak to a representative, it gives you a buzy signal as though it's an invalid number.

This place is ripping people off of their money and not making it plain that you have to cancel some subscription in a certain amount of time or be billed $89.95.  I want my money back!  I called my bank to file a claim, but I have to ask for my money back from the company and I can't get a hold of anyone!  I need some assistance and plan to also contact the Better Business Bureau and 7 On Your Side.  I want my $179.90 back as I was only requesting a trial, not a subscription!

Kimberly-Waldorf, MD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Advanced-Advanced-Pure-Clense/internet/Garcinia-Advanced-Advanced-Pure-Clense-Ripped-off-x2-Internet-1165542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Advanced & Advanced Pure Clense