Complaint Review: Garcinia Advanced

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Curtis — Hastings Minnesota
Garcinia Advanced
15333 Culver Dr. #340-221 Irvine, California USA

Garcinia Advanced - SNAPS PRODUCTS CA Trial Period Starts before you receive the product, thus Your FREE trial period is shorter than advertised Irvine California

I ordered the product  base on a 14 day free trial. They started the trial period on Febuary 28,2014. The USPS tracking log shows the product was delivered on 3/5/2014. However, the USPS log does not include my signature to absolutely confirmed I recieved the product. If you start the trial period when USPS says the package was delivered, the trial period would have expired at the end of the day 3/19/2014. I called them on 3/16/14 about 3 pm. The customer service filled me on the details above. I requested a 100% refund, but she refused because the trial period has expired because it started on Febuary 28. I kept demanding a full refund. She said I will cancel your program and give you a 50% courtsey refund that will take 5 - 7 days. I told her that if I did not get a full refund that I would report them to the BBB and RipoffReport. All she said was I am sorry. I can give you a 50% courtesy refund. So as you see, I have kept my word. The report has been filed with the BBB and I am informing you here.  When you look at the web site, is says 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Well, I am 100% DISSATISFIED. Refund all of my $89.95 be true to your advertising or you are practicing FALSE advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Advanced/Irvine-California-92604/Garcinia-Advanced-SNAPS-PRODUCTS-CA-Trial-Period-Starts-before-you-receive-the-product-1131080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Advanced