Complaint Review: Garcinia Advanced

• Reported By: Nancy — Flushing Michigan
Garcinia Advanced
Internet USA

Garcinia Advanced Makes you lose weight by lightening your wallet. Internet

*Author of original report: The story continues

This is a huge rip off.  The ad shows a picture of the mother of Honey Boo Boo and says she lost over 100 lbs.  I ordered the trial bottle for only the cost of the shipping.  The 14 day trial begins the day the order is placed.  It doesn't matter how long it takes to arrive.  If it takes 6 days, then you have eight days left of your trial period. and that isn't business days.  It's calender days.  Then, on the 14th day after ordering, you are sent another bottle for a cost of $89,98,  Boom.  Your wallet is $90.00 dollars lighter.  Do not fall for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Advanced/internet/Garcinia-Advanced-Makes-you-lose-weight-by-lightening-your-wallet-Internet-1172271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Advanced

The story continues

AUTHOR: Nancy - ()

If you ordered the free 14 day trial of Garcinia Advance AND Cleanse Pro BEWARE.  I called them to unsubscribe from their product.  I had to pay $89.95 for the product that had been sent to me.  Now over a month later I receive another bottle and was charged again!  While I thought I was done with them and had a cancellation number, I now find that the caoncellation was good only on one of the bottles.  The other one was from a different company and required another cancellation.  They were going to send me a 15% refund of the purchase price.  What, do I sound stupid on the phone?  I demanded a full refund and was told if I return the product with a cancellation authorization I will get a full refund.  It is on it's way back as we speak.  Waiting to see what happens.