Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — Tampa Kansas
Garcinia Cambogia
Internet, Florida USA

Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Health Products Inc.At Cost Fulfillment took money from my checking account that they were not suppose to take. Want it back Internet Florida

I recently purchased some Garcinia Cambogia off of Facebook for $4.99. The add says all you have to pay is the shipping.

So I made my purchase, because the sight said only 12 more hours left at this price. And then they withdrew the original $4.99 from the account.

Afew days later i received a box with two bottles, I did not order two bottles. So I called the number on the flyer and the computer answered and told me to press one if i wanted to opt out of the program, and only be charged $39.99. Or to rebox and return unused.

As you can see by my address i live in the middle of nowhere, it would cost me the 39 dollars to take it to a post office and return. but they removed $86.90 from my account. now I cant get anyone to answer the numbers I have, how convenient. I would like my $46.91 back in my account. They were only suppose to remove $39.99.

I will also be reporting them to the BBB.

Thank You for all your help.

Maria B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/Internet-Florida/Garcinia-Cambogia-Optimal-Health-Products-IncAt-Cost-Fulfillment-took-money-from-my-chec-1127924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia