Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn — Thornton Colorado
Garcinia Cambogia
Internet USA

Garcinia Cambogia Optimal XT Unauthorized Charges to my CC for $1.97, $4.99, & $79.57 Internet

I recieved unauthorized charges on my credit card from this company and when I contacted them they told me that it must be my banks error because they couldn't find an account for me and my bank would have just done an internet search and put the first company with this name as the company that put thru the charge and they couldn't refund my money without me having an account. The representative said I would have to contact my bank for refund.

Ridiculousness!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/internet/Garcinia-Cambogia-Optimal-XT-Unauthorized-Charges-to-my-CC-for-197-499-amp-7957-1133244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia