Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: frednubby — Petersburg Virginia
Garcinia Cambogia
Internet USA

Garcinia Cambogia Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Hidden billing Boca Raton, Florida Internet

*Consumer Comment: Garcinia Fullfillment

On line for Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer, and a second product. The second product no issues, had all the info on what to do. This product was suppose to be a free trial offer. 15 days later I was billed 85.73 called into the company and was told i authorized them to bill monthly and nothing that i could do. I tried to talk with the rep and she was nasty and told that all the information was there and it was my fault and nothing i could do. I repeated i wanted it stopped and cancelled over and over, the rep just keep trying to sell me more items, would not listen. The bill has free trial, the email confirmation has free trial, nothing about a 14 day then you pay and we sale you more items.  Contacted my bank who tried to call the company and they had no clue about this item and and said it was the wrong company. When we called back they advised the account is closed will have to see if the charges continue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/internet/Garcinia-Cambogia-Slimmer-You-Garcinia-Cambogia-Hidden-billing-Boca-Raton-Florida-Intern-1154274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia

Garcinia Fullfillment

AUTHOR: Concerned consumer - ()

I'm just tagging the former complaint given. The sad story is I live in Tampa, FL. It took the company Garcinia Fullfillment two weeks plus to sent the free trial bottle. The problem is that I live in the same state should of only took 4 maybe 5 days to get the product. Guess you say quick to collect but send product out whenever you get to it. Bad business, but all I can say is enjoy that $80 plus dollar that you got from me. I called the company explained the situation all I could get was them offering another offer to stay on.