Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia

• Reported By: TamB — Cincinnati Ohio
Garcinia Cambogia
Nationwide USA

Garcinia Cambogia Scam Scam Scam Nationwide

I ordered the free trial plus $4.95 for shipping and handling. Nowhere was the terms and conditions stated on the website when I ordered. I thought I was getting a free trial size bottle of this product.  About 10 days later I noticed a charge of $89.95 in my bank account. I called the number provided and was on hold for 30 minutes when I hung up. I called multiple times that day and finally a representative answered.  I asked him what the heck that charge meant and he said it was for the product I ordered and I was put on the list to receive the product monthly and thst was the fee. I told him I didn't want the product and to take me off the list and I wanted reimbursed $89.95 as it put me over in my bank account. He stated that I had 10 days(that day was the 10th day as I ordered it on July 24 and it was Aug 7). The Rep stared he could reimburse  $49.95 or I could send in the remaining product for a full refund. Sending in the product meant paying for shipping myself so I chose to do the partial refund.  He stated he would refund immediately but I have yet to see it in my bank account. I will be filing a complaint with my bank in the morning and will get my money back through their deception division. This company sucks and I would like to warn everybody about their deception. Be warned#!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia/nationwide/Garcinia-Cambogia-Scam-Scam-Scam-Nationwide-1168833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia