Complaint Review: Garcinia max now

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Norristown Pennsylvania
Garcinia max now
, Select State/Province USA

Garcinia max now Who would of known Facebook would allow a advertisement for a dietary supplant that takes your money and shuts down. 4.99 shipping turned into over a hundred and sent back for refund and still no refund. Internet Pennsylvania

What a rip off. Garncinia max now. Who doesn't want to shed a couple ibs. And who wouldnt want a easier way or a little help.

This was my first time buying a dietary supp. Let alone buying off the internet. Was willing to try it out with a 4.99 trial period for a couple says worth. With not even receiving the trial pills yet I noticed I was charged 4.99 for ship and 2 days later a 110 charge.

I called a couple numbers to try to find them. Wasn't easy. Finally finding them they told me I had to wait to receive the full 60 pills and ship them back. In doing so almost a month later finally received the 60 dietary supp. I had to pay for shipping again. And they informed me I would not receive the full payment back due to restocking fee. Crazy!!

I did not no I was going to get the full order. hense trial period meaning to try. Than if I was a fan and saw some improvement or weight loss I would sign up for the full order. I did hear that the garncinia lays pesticide eggs I'm your intestends and you have to get surgery to remove them. Eww. And I was so angry about getting ripped off I didn't even try them.

I shipped the garcinia max pills back over 6 months ago. Received 40 dollars day of shipment back was told I would receive the Full payment after they received the pills back. Never opened I may add. And now there is no way to contact them. The phone number is not in service. And I never recived the rest of payment. So now 110 plus 4.99 ship the first time plus 8 the second time. Minus 40 the did hive back. I'm still 80 bucks in the hole and have nothing to prove for it I'm weight loss and have no product cause I sent it back.

Now 80 bucks might not sound like a lot but for a single mom trying to make it work it is a lot. Especially for nothing to show for it.

This lady is not a happy camper. And Garncinia Max Now Should be ashamed of them selves if this is the way they want to make there money. Face book should also be aware of the sites on there site. Still see similar product come up diff name. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-max-now/Select-StateProvince/Garcinia-max-now-Who-would-of-known-Facebook-would-allow-a-advertisement-for-a-dietary-su-1113018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia max now