Complaint Review: Gardeners Choice aka Spring River Nurseries

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2002

• Reported By:Mo. Valley IA
Gardeners Choice aka Spring River Nurseries
81961 Country Road 687 south Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 616-621-3276
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Gardeners Choice aka Spring River Nurseries ripoff - I sent them money orders & a Check & got NOTHING ! but the run around! Now I find they changed thier name but still in same place! Hartford Michigan

I filled out the order slips & sent in my payment, then, later ordered more. Well, I got shafted, they said my order was on its way in, April-2002, here it is in the later part of May , and nothing. What a FRAUD, I even wrote to the Michigan BBB , (don't waste your time there!). I guess Michigan BBB, in general, is a JOKE !

AL
Mo. Valley, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2002 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardeners-Choice-aka-Spring-River-Nurseries/Hartford-Michigan-49057-8000/Gardeners-Choice-aka-Spring-River-Nurseries-ripoff-I-sent-them-money-orders-a-Check--21097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardeners Choice aka Spring River Nurseries