Complaint Review: Gardson Research

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — Tonawanda New York
Gardson Research
6600 Watson Rd St Louis , Missouri USA

Gardson Research Mark Thomas Undercover Customer Service Evaluator Scam-$1,920.10 check in the mail St Louis Missouri

Today I received a check in the mail for $1,920.10 with a letter stating I was hired to be an undercover customer service evaluator.  The letter states I would need to deposit the check into my bank account, withdraw $1,270.00 then go to western union to evaluate their services and wire the $1,270.00 to someone named Mark Thomas.  Before I could do any of this though I would have to call this Mark Thomas to  get the check authorized and wait 6-12 hours to withdraw the funds to wire to him.  Then $100.00 of the check was to be used to shop at a department store as a secret shopper.  The goods would be mine to keep.  I just had to send the receipts to this company.  The balance of the check would be my payment for evaluating these companies.  the back of the letter was a form to send back to this company.  I found this to be a little too good to be true so I did some research and saw that within the last 2 weeks 5 reports have been filed on the rip off report about this. [continued below]....

.....  Apparently this company would get your bank account information once you deposit this check and the check is not good.  This looks like it's a new scam and I don't want anyone to be a victim of it.  I'm currently unemployed and this was very enticing at first.  Please do your research first.  Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gardson-Research-/St-Louis-Missouri-63139/Gardson-Research-Mark-Thomas-Undercover-Customer-Service-Evaluator-Scam-192010-check-1096013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gardson Research