Complaint Review: Garithos

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Garithos — Kaplan Louisiana
Garithos
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services Union Workers Credit Services Offered me a 5% Credit Card if I joined and collected $37.00 fee from me. I have never recieved a card od letter to say I was accepted or rejected. 1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas,TX Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Just Curious

Union Workers Credit Services Offered me a 5% APR and $10,000 Credit Card if I joined and collected $37.00 fee from me. I have never recieved a card. This is SO A SCAM> IF YOU GET A LETTER FROM THEM THROW IT AWAY. AGAIN ITS A SCAM...... They take your money and forget to tell you, you can only buy from them........Its not a credit card. I found this out after the fact.... Still lost my $37 and no credit card. and still cant find a phone number to there place of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garithos/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Offered-me-a-5-Credit-Card-i-1097085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garithos

Just Curious

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

How did you find out "after the fact" if all the information is CLEARLY posted in their material?????