Complaint Review: Garth Fisher MD

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sahla Meghlis — San Jose California United States of America
Garth Fisher MD
120 S. Spalding Drive, Suite 222 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Garth Fisher MD Dr Garth Fisher, Beverly Hills Drug addict molester destroyed my face with nerve damage Beverly Hills California

Dr Garth Fisher did a facelift on my 43 year old sister and left her with permanent nerve damage. She is now depressed and won't go out of the house. SHe needs antidepressant medication just to keep moving on with life!]
Dr Fisher, the moron, didn't even care- brusher her aside and told her to sue him if she is unhappy! I can kick myself because if I just reaerched further I would've found out from an aquqintence of his that he does drugs and comes to work all hung-over after having orgies with prostitutes the night before.
I am absolutely devasted that my sister is destroyed- such a beautiful girl and I have to live with it. The only thing I can do is scream out to all patients looking to him to run away!-Fast!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garth-Fisher-MD/Beverly-Hills-California-/Garth-Fisher-MD-Dr-Garth-Fisher-Beverly-Hills-Drug-addict-molester-destroyed-my-face-with-983357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garth Fisher MD