Complaint Review: Gary Ambrose

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ken Bardsley — St Ives Other United Kingdom
Gary Ambrose

Gary Ambrose MemberSpring After signing, the $ 91 fee had grown to $ 291. After setting up Ok, I had to take time out and asked for a refund (I believed 60days) Refused, I re-instated. Later the account is barred and a new per Internet

I signed up for MemberSpring in February. The first thing that I noticed was that the $ 91 fee had suddenly increased to $ 291, debited from my credit card. I understood also from the final page of the sign up video that there was a 60 day guarantee.

I set up the system, chose a domain name and hosting (very expensive hosting it seemed to me), and started getting into it.

Unfortunately I have mentally handicapped twins sons who area lot of work. Several weeks passed and it seemed that I would not have time to spare, so I asked for a refund, which was refused (30 days was now quoted). My account had been de-activated when I asked for the refund but I said that I would carry on with it, and it was reactivated.

I did some more work on it and was again side-tracked by a death in the family (my mother-in-law).

When I did try again, a month or more ago to get into my account and my domain, it was impossible to log-in.

I e-mailed the support address, with no result. I have done this several times since, no reply. My account has been disabled and someone else now has my domain. I have paid $ 291 for this ?

MemberSpring is again being widely advertised. My advice, don't get taken in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Ambrose/internet/Gary-Ambrose-MemberSpring-After-signing-the-91-fee-had-grown-to-291-After-setting-up-903592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Ambrose