distinguished

Complaint Review: Gary Groce Builders

• Submitted: Mon, March 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Paul H. — Argyle Texas U.S.A.
Gary Groce Builders
433 Fleming Street Internet United States of America

Gary Groce Builders Gary Groce Bathrooms Fake Unexperienced Liar Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There they go again--TOTALLY UNTRUE

I noticed that Gary is at it again with another company name.  He has been know to say that  we just keep working till the f@@@ups catch up with me.   Do not use this man unless you want to throw your money away.  He claims to have a ton of experience but he was a school teacher until they just got tired of his B/S and it was just time to try another field.   We had to fire him because he stole more than we were making.  Take my advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Groce-Builders/internet/Gary-Groce-Builders-Gary-Groce-Bathrooms-Fake-Unexperienced-Liar-Internet-587075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Groce Builders

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There they go again--TOTALLY UNTRUE

AUTHOR: Gary Groce - (United States of America)

This report is totally bogus and filed by my competition to embarrass me and discourage my potential customers eveytime they google my name.  I know who this competitior is and obviously he cannot compete with me on a level playing field.

I again refer anyone to my perfect Dallas BBB rating (A+).  The comments on this website are totally untrue and I have no such dissatisfied customers.

I have always done business in the last 30 years in only my name: Gary Groce or Gary Groce Builders.  I have never used any other names.

I have never taught school.  For a brief biographical sketch of me, refer to my website: garygrocebathrooms.com.  I have been an officer in the United States Air Force and a home builder, among other endeavors, in my life time.

I have news for the people who are trying to assasinate my reputation: You can't touch me because my treasure is not of this world.  God bless you.

I also find it very interesting that everytime a new negative report is filed on me, I get calls and emails from companies that claim they can remove these negative reports from Google "for a fee".  I think that is called extortion.

Sincerely,