Complaint Review: Gary James

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Chille — West Hollywood California United States of America
Gary James

Gary James trendismoonlights400@coolsite.net Personal Assistant job Los Angeles, Internet

This guy/person contacted me when I applied for a job online:

It's easy to see the scam:  It has to be done NOW -- You gotta pay and get paid - that NEVER happens in a real job.  He wants all my personal info NOW.

I love this line the best: "
Hope i have a confidence in you and I am looking forward to a good working relationship between us. I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you."

Here is the full letter:
Thanks for your reply, and hope this marks the beginning of a good working relationship all together.
From the details you have sent to me, I would like to give you the opportunity to be my new assistant; I do hope my decision will be worthwhile. I'll be using the next couple of weeks to test your efficiency and diligence towards this. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, and i hope you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I hope we can get a head start with things as soon as possible. I have had to put a hold on a lot and I would appreciate it if you can be available for me immediately. I do have a couple of urgent tasks for you which will include you making some purchases and payments on my behalf. You will receive a check payment via mail which will also cover your wages bonus for the week as well as all other purchases payments needed to be made on my behalf. I will update you further on this giving you a comprehensive list on how to go about them.

My daughter also have a birthday coming up in 3 weeks, which i have a surprise party planned for her so you will also be working hand in hand with the plan in organizing gifts and anything else for the party. Kindly reply this e-mail as soon as possible to further signify your interests in working with me. Hope i have a confidence in you and I am looking forward to a good working relationship between us. I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards.
Gary James.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-James/internet/Gary-James-trendismoonlights400coolsitenet-Personal-Assistant-job-Los-Angeles-Internet-655469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary James