Complaint Review: Gary Jezorski - Vertical Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:Lewiston Idaho
Gary Jezorski - Vertical Marketing
1561 N. Cypress Pointe Dr. Suite 300 Vernon Hills, Illinois U.S.A.

Gary Jezorski - Vertical Marketing Ripoff Stole my commission from my first sale $150.00 Dollars He stole no-more from me because I pulled my affiliate website off the Internet Vernon Hills Illinois

*Author of original report: Final Comment For Gary

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Final Comment For Doug

*Author of original report: Money Returned

*Author of original report: No Refund So Far

*Author of original report: NO MISTAKE was made...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Doug made a mistake and is blaming me for his error.

I bought a program from Gary Jezorski that cost $299.99 (he had it on sale for $249.99) this program has an affiliate program that pays you $150.00 on each sale.

When I got my first sale I noticed there were no commissions in my back office. So I called Gary and he said my friend who signed up at my website had signed up at another site. So I called my friend and he said he signed up on my site and no where else.

So much for the honesty of one GARY JEZORSKI. Not only did he lie about it, He got caught Ripping me off.

If he will Rip me off You can bet he will get you to.

I've been RIPPED OFF BY GARY JEZORSKI don't let him get you!

Doug
Lewiston, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Jezorski-Vertical-Marketing/Vernon-Hills-Illinois-60061/Gary-Jezorski-Vertical-Marketing-Ripoff-Stole-my-commission-from-my-first-sale-15000-D-181843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Jezorski - Vertical Marketing

Final Comment For Gary

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

Gary supplied me with the referral link to sell his product with. I used the links that "HE" supplied.

Excuse me Gary, just how can I make a mistake using "YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS?" Give me a break!

I have been doing Internet marketing, building websites and working affiliate programs on the Internet since 1995 and Gary tells me I made a mistake using his links.

Gary, you may fool a new person on the net but anyone that knows how affiliate links and cookies work know your talking out your rear.

My sign-up (who by the way you were very un-professional by placing his name in your rebuttal, very un-professional, actually this shows your true marketing professionalism, none) who went to my site and never went to any other site could not have tripped cookies from another site without actually being their and he says that he was never at any other site but "MINE."

I have his email on file saying he never went to any site but mine. This information alone shows that cookies were being manipulated at your end.

Face it Gary, you got caught with your hand in my till and the cookies actually prove this. The more you talk the worse it looks for you...

I was not going to say anymore about this but since you still want to cover your butt using my name , I am.

What you did was unethical, illegal and downright dishonest and what makes it worse is your trying to say that somehow I used your affiliate link wrong...

I'm not going to post my phone number here but if anyone wants to talk to me or the person who signed up on my site you can get my phone number at my website

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Final Comment For Doug

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

The refund was submitted as promised, on the date promised, and I personally emailed Doug to let him know this fact.

Banks do not process payments or refunds "instantaneously" so there is always a slight delay, just as there is a slight delay for the banks to pay us from the original credit card purchase. This is true for ALL credit card companies and all merchants.

As far as the mistake made ...it was 100% Doug's error and I pointed this out to Doug while on the phone with him. The error was still on his website when I called. But instead of listening, Doug hung up on me.

Doug made a mistake and blames me for it instead of listening, taking responsibility and then taking corrective action ...which of course is the more profitable route in the long run.

Only Doug has access to what he publishes on his website ...there's no way I could have "tricked" him into it.

Money Returned

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

Gary has given me a refund in full of $249.00.

No Refund So Far

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

Gary said in his rebuttal that he had refunded my $249.00 on March 17th. I have received "NO" email from his money processer saying so or giving me back my money.

Maybe he got his cookies mixed up or he just flat out lied again.

I was holding back from calling the BBB and the Gov. in his state to see if he might be real about this.

Being a fair person I will wait until March 22 in the am to file my complaints against him.

If & or when he gives me back my money I will post it here.

At least do what you said you would do Gary...

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

Gary, I got my affiliate link right out of my back office and that was the link my customer signed up on. You are trying to say that I made a mistake on using the very information "YOU" gave me.

No Gary, you were caught red-handed with your hand in my till.

I have the email from my customer telling you to fix this problem or he is going to charge you back his sign-up fee. He also has told you that he signed from my wesite the you furnished me.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Doug made a mistake and is blaming me for his error.

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, Doug made an internet marketing error while promoting my program; CurrencyExchangeProfits.com.

Doug forgot to load his affiliate ID onto his website so the visitors he brought in were never recorded with Doug's affiliate ID "cookie" which is how all affiliate tracking is accomplished.

Since Doug made this error, the sale he produced (and I do believe Doug produced the sale because the customer wrote Doug's name as the reason he found my site) did not get recorded as Doug's. Unfortunately, since the affiliate "cookie" on this customer's computer was from another affiliate of mine named Zachary B., Zachary received the sales credit.

Now you might ask; "if I believe that Doug created the sale, why not give him the credit and pay him the $150". The answer to this is simple yet "ugly" at times.

You see, I use a 3rd party affiliate program from 1ShoppingCart.com. This provides "arms length" integrity for my affiliate system as I do not "control" the recording of the sales, etc.

I use this specifically because these "ugly" issues do pop up on a regular basis because customers bounce from site to site before buying sometimes and when that happens, the last cookie recorded before the actual sale, is the one that gets credit for the sale. Last cookie standing wins ...it's a fact of affiliate marketing and this does create problems at times.

By using 1ShoppingCart, there is an impartial party that does not care who gets the sales credit as long as the "right" affiliate gets the credit. And again, according to these standards, the "right" affiliate is the "last" affiliate.

And since every sale is recorded in real time, and the notice of every sale is emailed automatically to the affiliate in real time ...how can I tell the other affiliate that received the sales credit and email ...sorry, just kidding, this one goes to Doug?

I called Doug to explain this all to him and I forwarded the order email notification I received so he could see what happened 1st hand. Instead of discussing the issue ...Doug hung up on me.

Doug then demanded a refund from me for his purchase from over a month ago which I did complete for him. There's really nothing more that I can do for Doug.

Doug made a simple mistake and it cost him $150 but I had nothing to do with Doug's error other than be the one who has the product that Doug screwed up on.

But in the end ...you need to decide who is being unreasonable here. Seeing the email that Doug sent to me might help your opinion making process:

"I dont care what email you send me because any idiot can change things to rip people off.

I have advised Lonnie Parr to cancel his order with you and I have called my card co. and have started a charge back on you plus I'm calling the BBB in Vernon Hills and the IL. St Attorney Generals Office on Monday to file complaints and you are now on Rip-off report. https://www.ripoffreport.com/

Unless you refund my $249.00 I am going to cause you a lot of heartache. You don't know who I am but you will.

I dogged an MLM co for 19 months before they finally paid me the $280.00 they owed me.

Save yourself some bad publicity and give me my money back. I will plaster your rip-off report on every free advertising place the internet has to offer at least 1 hour every weekday and enjoy it very much.

I talked to Lonnie on the phone and he never left my site to order and my site came from the referral link in my back office. So I call B. S. on you! You are flat out stealing commissions and you got caught.

Doug Bartlett"

Does Doug sound like a reasonable person or someone with a chronic history of this type of behavior?

I'm not sure if I can post my phone number here but it's listed in large type on my website so feel free to call me anytime (during the day please) to discuss this "rip off" of Doug Bartlett.

Regards