Complaint Review

Internet United States of America Phone:

Category:
Religion

Gary Keesee Another Vulture/TV Preacher Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Oh really....

*Consumer Comment: Listen and try it before you complain

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are kidding right?

I purchased Gary Keesee's information. He said that on TV, there's little time to explain the material that God gave him. He was on the tube for 30 minutes, but couldn't even explain the basic idea. When I recieved the CD's and book, I spent over two hours of my valuable time in the book and gained NOTHING for the effort. All he talked about was killing deer and a bunch of pointless drivel that amounted to nothing. I was disappointed for having wasted the time that I usually use to find work, so I threw the stuff in the trash.

I think these hillbilly preachers come from an Irish tradition steeped in the mythology of the  blarny stone and poverty without the influence of education. Their approach to life seems to be to specialize in professions that require less formal training, like sales, mining, transportation, home repair and religion, and if making up a story can help the game they chose, what they learned at home can't hurt. It seems like the one who can tell the biggest lie, wins something. These perverts have no ethics that might restrict their religious calling.

Just like Homer Simpson said, "If I don't take the old ladies' money, they'll spend it all on some preacher's a new jet."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Keesee/internet/Gary-Keesee-Another-VultureTV-Preacher-Internet-Internet-906857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Keesee

Oh really....

AUTHOR: Rachel - ()

And what "security" license are you referring to?

FINRA has abosolutely no recod of you.

Listen and try it before you complain

AUTHOR: Marcos - ()

Gary is not the typical prosperity teacher you've seen on TV.  I have purchased some of Gary Keesee's materials and I don't think the complaint is legitimate.  If you purchase something like this and just think money is going to show up in your mailbox, then you need to change your expectations.  It is easy to get into financial debt, but can be hard to climb out of it and it takes some time.

I didn't purchase the same package the complaint was filed, however, the information I purchased delivered what it promised.  I did do some research ahead of time.  Gary himself emailed me back when I asked questions. I listened to the materials and am working to make them work in my life.  In fact i'm going to look for the exact same kit they purchased if I can.

These principles are shared for the people that already believe in Jesus Christ as our savior.  Gary is just spreading the good news that there is provision from God.  He shares not so we can stockpile a bunch of money, but so we don't have to worry about money and focus more on our purpose in life and how we can furrther God's kingdom.

To a non believer this probably sounds strange, but and at the end of the the day, there is a money back return policy.  Try it and if you don't like it, return - simple as that.

Note to Gary - I hope I haven't muddy'd the waters here.  I just wanted to speak up and make sure people know you are out there doing a good thing.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are kidding right?

AUTHOR: Gary Keesee - ()

I find it very hard to believe that this person would take the time to write this complaint. The book, Fixing the Money Thing, comes from my 30 years in the financial field. Holding a securities license for 15 of those years as well as managing 300 reps nationwide. The book clearly lays out a plan to be completely out of debt in less than 7 years without changing the families income. The book is filled with websites, vendors names and instruction on how to free up lost cash. It is apparent that this person needed the money as they were without work. They could have sent the material back to us for a full refund within 60 days.

But the biggest thing this person missed was the spiritual principles that I discussed that changed my life! They would change his as well if he would have applied them. By the way I was completely debt free before I started in the ministry and make no money from the TV broadcast.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS