Complaint Review: Gary Sainders Law Offices

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: R.B. — Garden Grove California USA
Gary Sainders Law Offices
1891 California Avenue Internet United States of America

Gary Sainders Law Offices Saunders Law Offices Ripoff, unprofessional,liars, ignorants,careless about clients, they are after the money only. Corona, Internet

I called these people seeking legal help for eviction, after that I had been getting calls from somebody called Raymond at that office to convince me working through them, and that they will do for me everything for that eviction and represent me in the court, but it came out that this people were selling me lies and false hopes only, it was 8/30/12,and it was the dead line day for me to answer the court, they took my money already through my debit card, but I have to call them since 9:am in the morning to remind them every one hour that this day is the dead line day for me to answer the court, and everytime I called Raymond, he will tell me that he can fax me the papers right away, but it never happened, he actually told me before that they will go to the court and file everything for me, but of course it was a big lie from their lies, finally I received the papers not completed on the fax by 2:51PM, and I have to make 3 copies from them and sign them and send them to the court and file them in 41 minetus only on my teared left knee, like i'm a superman, when I went to the clerk office in the court, they been closing their windows, because they close maximum at 4:00PM, or before, they told me the papers are incompleted, and I have to write everything by myself and drop them in the slot, I checked the next day with the court, but my papers was missing, so I have to go again to the court on the 09/04/12 to file again, because the 09/03/12, was a holiday, I have to see the judge for the motion on 09/04/12 by myself, which he didn't accept Saunders Law Offices papers, so I lost my case without even any chance of motion or strike of motion or anything to help me getting normal evection time instead of speedy eviction, theseeople had been a nightmare for me, and after that they been sending me a bill of $900.00 to pay them on the top of the $300.00 first payment they got from me, and the did nothing for my case, just they caused me more damages on the top of the damages I have originally.
Don't trust these people or waste your time and money to believe in them, they almost got me to a narve break down from what they did to me that day on 08/30/12, with no sense or conscious, these people they take our money to heart us, we give them the power to do that to us with no regret.
Again don't trust these people or give them the chance to hesrt you as they hearted me, and hearted other people too,search and read the others reviews and experiences before you hire these people, or any other people for services, be extra carfull, don't buy their lies or believe in it, and don't give them your money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Sainders-Law-Offices/internet/Gary-Sainders-Law-Offices-Saunders-Law-Offices-Ripoff-unprofessionalliars-ignorantsca-960308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Sainders Law Offices