Complaint Review: Gary Webb PTE LTD

• Submitted: Sun, July 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: Sedona — Springtown Texas United States of America
Gary Webb PTE LTD

Gary Webb PTE LTD Gary Webb Sold a knockoff Gucci handbag to me from his website Shanghai, Internet

I bought a Gucci Boston handbag from the above vendor's website.  He claimed to sell authentic Gucci handbags.  His website is set up like the Gucci website in the U.S.  I wasn't sure the website was legit so after much deliberation on whether I should take a chance and buy a handbag I decided to go ahead and purchase one.  After all, I could always send it back.  Mr. Webb's website says he will refund your money and send an address to return the handbag if you email to him.

I received the handbag a week and a half after I ordered it.  It was sent through EMS shipping which is based in Hong Kong.  The address it came from was printed in Chinese.  The only part of the address I could read said Shanghai, China.

After examining the handbag I realized that it was a fake!  The Controllo card inside the purse was not a Gucci Controllo card and the Dustbag did not have the gold lettering it was supposed to have on the outside.  The handbag's handles were also wrapped in plastic wrapping.  All of these things add up to the handbag being a fake.

I emailed the company asking for a return address and someone named Lucia emailed me back asking why I wanted to return it.  I simply told her that I had changed my mind.  I have never heard from them again.

I tried to call EMS the company that had shipped the handbag but no one there spoke English and I have not been able to find a return address for Mr. Webb's company.  I have since disputed the charge with my credit card.  Since I am not able to return the item I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!  IT IS A RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gary-Webb-PTE-LTD/internet/Gary-Webb-PTE-LTD-Gary-Webb-Sold-a-knockoff-Gucci-handbag-to-me-from-his-website-Shanghai-751356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Webb PTE LTD