Complaint Review: GarySimon.net

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Russell — Montreal Quebec Canada

GarySimon.net Should have listened to the warnings on ROF. Internet

I ordered a logo from Gary. I paid the $199, filled in the description of what I was expecting on his website and sat back looking forward to what this guy could come up with.

Now his site said there was a 3 day back order. "No problems" I thought. The guy must be good and should be in demand. So I happily accepted the backlog.

The three days passed, and then another. Checking on the website I see my order was finally put into the "waiting to complete section". Another day passes and still nothing. So I drop Gary an email asking whats going on and when he expects things to complete. 36 hours pass and no response. This is on a weekday, so it being the weekend can't be an excuse.

On Gary's site he boast about the quick turnaround and shows many testimonials from previous clients praising his service.  I then checked the sites of the testimonials and noticed that pretty much all of them no longer exist. I guess those are from another time.

I can understand Gary being busy, but not to email be as courteous as to respond with a quick "sorry, it will be ready in..." email is d**n unprofessional.

I have emailed Gary once again asking for him to cancel my order and refund my money within 24 hours.

If you are looking for a logo for a project I suggest you heed the advice here on RipOffReport and avoid GarySimon.net.

I will update my report with any further happenings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GarySimonnet/internet/GarySimonnet-Should-have-listened-to-the-warnings-on-ROF-Internet-981364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GarySimon.net