- Report: #886222
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gary's Pool and Patio
Gary's Pool and Patio13800 San Pedro San Antonio, Texas United States of America
Gary's Pool and Patio Garys Zars Sinking pool was installed incorrectly and Gary's Pool and Patio will not fix. San Antonio, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Hole was excavated in the wrong end. Crew fought with us stating we were wrong.
2. Viking Pools states in a soil expansive area backfill of rock or road material must be used, they used sand. A month after pool was installed it began sinking in the shallow end.
3. We called 5x to Garys to come and look and they refused. They were rude and told us to quit complaining. Mr. Zars cussed at my husband and told him they had our money and there was nothing we could do about it.
4. Paid 3500 for an engineer to test pool and see what happened. Bad Installation!!!!!
5. Paying a lawyer to communicate with him about our issues. 800
6. [continued below]....
7. Showed up to second meeting and stated we owed him money for a sand filter that they forgot to add to the final price. Even after we asked for the total 3x.
8. Gary admitted there was a problem and his solution, re do concrete around pool. But wont contact us with details. Not good enough!!!
The pool sank!!!! Concrete is not going to help Viking Pools the manufacturer of the fiberglass pool shell says the pool must be pulled and the ground excavated with the proper materials. I am looking at 38, 0000 sinking hole in my back yard since last year. Nothing has been done and I am to my end of dealing with these people. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garys-Pool-and-Patio/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Garys-Pool-and-Patio-Garys-Zars-Sinking-pool-was-installed-incorrectly-and-Garys-Pool-an-886222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.