• Report: #206394

• Reported By:Corvallis Oregon
Gateway Bride Royal Prestige
Springfield, Oregon U.S.A.

Gateway Bride Royal Prestige ripoff Springfield Oregon
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

I'm glad that I took the precaution and researched on this website. As all the other writers on this page, I was invited by a lady via phone for a bridal presentation because supposely my fiance and I have won a trip. We had experiences with scams before so we were skeptical. Nevertheless, we agreed to attend because a couple months ago I did register with David's Bridal for a free gown drawing. I thought that this is just another prize that I missed. But now I know, and we won't attend the presentation tomorrow!It appears that many such companies hold their meetings at hotel rooms because this would be the third time we were lured into attending a supposely "professional" meeting at a hotel meeting hall. Thanks for filing these complaints to warn us. I noticed that there hasn't been a complaint filed from Oregon, so they're here on west coast!!

Anna
Corvallis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2006 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Bride-Royal-Prestige/Springfield-Oregon-97332/Gateway-Bride-Royal-Prestige-ripoff-Springfield-OregonRip-off-Report-Investigation-shows-206394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Bride Royal Prestige