• Report: #319064

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Midlothian Texas
Gateway Computer
7565 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, California U.S.A.

Gateway Computer does not care after they have their money they run and send you in circles Irvine California

I buy a gateway laptop from bestbuy and it has not really worked properly since time of purchase.

Bestbuy does not do anything but send it to gateway for repairs so I just started sending it straight to gateway.
It has been to gateway twice and once they replced a coolant fan and then the next time they said they could not find anything wrong with it.

I know the way it keeps freezing up and shutting down for no reason it is most likely the motherboard.
They either do not know what they are doing or they just do not care.

Bestbuy will not give me my money back cause it is past the 14 and 30 day return policy.

Gateway will not return my calls to the corporate woman named Beverly 801-907-3541.

I am to the point I have had enough I just got off the phone with my attorney he can take care of it.
I tried to be nice and got nowhere.

Maybe we need to get together and do a class action lawsuit on Gateway.

I will keep you updated

Cris
Midlothian, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Computer/Irvine-California-92618/Gateway-Computer-does-not-care-after-they-have-their-money-they-run-and-send-you-in-circle-319064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Computer