instrument

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: fedup123 — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Gateway Computer

Gateway Computer Forcing their internet page to come up while I'm online to get me to pay for services , Internet

I purchased this computer second hand a few months ago. I had it reset when I got it. It is three years old. Last week I started getting kicked of the website that I would be on, and placed on the Gateway.com website. When I contacted costumer support, the chat agent would give me a usless link that was supposed to stop the problem.

Needless to say the problem would be there waiting for me the next day. I went thru this for a week before I was told to call the paid phone tech support. They could not help me with my three year old out of warrenty second hand computer without a payment. She was happy to give the number to sales, but was argumentive when I asked for the number to Corprate.

They even stopped long enough for me to file this complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Computer/internet/Gateway-Computer-Forcing-their-internet-page-to-come-up-while-Im-online-to-get-me-to-pay-908552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Computer