Complaint Review: Gateway Energy Services

• Reported By: Chad — Springfield New Jersey United States of America
Gateway Energy Services
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Gateway Energy Services SCAM Alert, Internet, New Jersey

Gateway Energy Services is a SCAM. I had it for a year and they were consistently over the prices the utility charges directly, though only by a few cents.

When the salesmen sold me my service, he told me they may occasionally higher than the utilitity, but only by a few percentage points, but often they will be lower.

The month I cancelled, my bill came in 45% higher than if I stuck with my utility in the first place.

I called and they said since I cancelled, there is nothing I can do.

SCAM...buyer beware...i turned out to be the sucker, don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Energy-Services/Internet-New-Jersey-/Gateway-Energy-Services-SCAM-Alert-Internet-New-Jersey-823999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Energy Services